Thank you for visiting the website of Idemitsu Lube Techno Indonesia and Idemitsu Lube Indonesia. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this site and we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
We gather and use certain types of information about our users and we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions on how we collect and use the personal information that you provide to us.
Uses and Purpose of Personal Information
The personal information the Company may ask is necessary for the provisions of the Company’s services, and may include customer names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and home addresses. Also, although we may ask other questions for the purpose of providing services, etc. that meet customer needs, customers can choose all questions except the minimum necessary items, and any answers are provided by customers shall be deemed voluntary. The Company will not modify obtained information without customer consent.
Management of Personal Information
Protection of Personal Information
The Company takes commercially reasonable measures to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information. According to the services of this Website, there are cases where we receive highly confidential information (for example, credit card numbers, etc.) from customers, but in such cases we strive to protect such information through such commercially reasonable means as encryption. Your own efforts to protect against authorized access play an important role in protecting the security of your personal information. You should be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer, and always log out of any site when viewing personal information. We may have links to other, outside web sites that we do not control. We are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites and users should check those policies on such sites.
Cookies enable customers to view this Website more conveniently on subsequent visits, do not violate customers’ privacy, and have no negative effects on customers’ computers. It is also possible to refuse to receive cookies by changing the settings on your internet browsing software (browser), and doing so will not hinder your viewing of this Website. Note that this Website does not look at cookies from other websites or any other data on your hard disk.
Idemitsu Lube Techno Indonesia and Idemitsu Lube Indonesia do not intentionally collect personal data of persons under 21 years old. If you are under 21years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 21 years old and you wish to ask question or use this Website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under 21years old. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 21, please contact us.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
Limitation of Warranty and/or Liability
Use of this Website shall be at your own risk. The Company assumes no liability concerning any damages incurred in using information obtained from this Website or from any other websites linked from this Website.
Although this Website can be accessed from all the countries of the world with their differing laws, customers accessing this Website, and the Company, shall deemed to have agreed that the laws of Indonesia shall govern the use of this Website.
The information materials and opinions contained on this Website are for general information purposes only, are not intended to constitute a professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. In operating this Website, the Company disclaims liability for the matters specified in each of the following items. Note that by using this Website you are deemed to have accepted the content of the items in this disclaimer.
- To the extent permissible at law, the Company shall assume no liability for any damages incurred by customers or third parties in relation to this Website, including the provision, delay, modification, interruption, suspension, cessation, or abolition of any type of service or information on this Website.
- Although the Company pays adequate attention to storing and maintaining in strict confidence, through such means as encryption, the personal information entered and sent by customers in using this Website, the Company make no warranty that the Company is able to prevent such information from being leaked, lost, altered by third parties, or otherwise compromised. Accordingly, to the extent permissible at law, the Company assumes no liability for any damages incurred by customers or third parties due to such information being leaked, lost, altered by third parties, or otherwise compromised.
- The Company makes no warranty of any kind of the safety, accuracy, liability, usefulness, recentness, lawfulness, ethicality, absence of computer viruses, or any other such warranty concerning the information or services offered on this Website and any information or similar obtained by customers through this Website, through e-mail sent by the Company, or through other such means. Accordingly, to the extent permissible at law, the Company assumes no liability even in cases where customers or third parties incur damages in relation to the information services offered on this Website, or to information or similar obtained by customers through the abovementioned means.
- The Company has no concern with, and shall assume no liability for, any information, services or similar contained in other websites linked from this Website. Please use any linked websites at your own risk, in accordance with the terms and conditions given on such sites.
- The Company is merely providing links to such websites for your convenience, and such links are not to be construed as any form of recommendation for the use of such websites or for the products, services, or similar listed. Moreover, such links do not necessarily indicate that there is any coordination, cooperation, or other special relationship between the Company, or its partner companies, and the corporations or individuals managing and/or operating the linked websites.
- The Company handles telephone numbers, home addresses, e-mail addresses, and other information provided by customers as customer contact information, and shall assume no liability for damages due to charges, errors, or similar issues with respect to such contact information.
Copy Right Clause
Unless specially stipulated otherwise, any and all copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights pertaining to information, content, trademarks, logo marks, etc. on this Website are attributed to the Company.
Diversion or duplication of any such content in part or in full, as is or modified, beyond the scope of personal use and other clearly permitted usage limits stipulated by legal statutes, is prohibited without written permission from the Company in advance.
Prohibited Use Clause
The following conduct or use is strictly prohibited:
Any actions that cause a loss or inflict damages on, or infringe on the assets or privacy of, or defame the good name or trust of the Company or a third party, and any actions that could potentially result in any of the foregoing.
Any actions against public order and decency, criminal acts or action connected to crime, or any actions that could potentially result in any of the foregoing.
Any actions of registering another person’s e-mail address or other forged declarations or notifications.
Any actions of business activity or commercial activity, and any actions for the purpose of preparing for the same.
Any actions of using or offering computer viruses or other harmful programs, and any actions that could potentially result in any of the foregoing.
Any actions in violation of legal statutes, legal regulations, or ordinances, any actions that could potentially result in any of the foregoing.
Any other actions deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.