Department : Marketing
Report to : Supervisor
Placement : 24 April 2020
Brief Job Description:
- Create and expand new market of Industrial Lubricants;
- Manage distributor, monitoring project, and set new strategy to achieve sales volume;
- Manage new segment for direct selling;
- Provide market research and new segment market investigation for Industrial Lubricants;
- Responsible for new product administration and monthly forecast;
- Conduct external training with distributor in order to fulfill product and technical knowledge;
- Provide supporting tools and after sales service equipment;
- Making report of Distributor sales performance;
- Keep good relationship with each Distributor.
- Have graduate minimal Diploma III or Bachelor Degree majoring in Chemical/Engineering;
- Have good communication skill;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Have good attitude;
- Excellent to operate MS Office, especially Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Have a valid car driving license.
- Preferable have working experience in following company :
- Lubricant company; or
- Machine Tool Distributor, maker; or
- Industrial Washing Machine distributor, maker; or
- Other Automotive parts production/distributor.
- Willing to work at Jakarta Office (working area include Karawang and Cikarang area);
- Willing to conduct business trip.