Department : Manufacturing
Report to : Assistant Manager
Placement : Soon
Brief Job Description:
- Direct, monitor, control daily warehouse activities and ensure its well-safe operation refer to the procedure;
- Develop specific goals and plans to accomplish department target;
- Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including training activity and monitor performance for each members;
- Communicate production issues to other related department;
- Develop, analyze, or review new application, ideas, tact time, equipment related with Warehouse process;
- Issue report concerning production process and its activities.
- Have a bachelor degree, any major;
- Professional and pleasant personality;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have good leadership role and able to direct and organize subordinates;
- Proactive, initiative, and well organized;
- Able to work fast and under pressure;
- Have good analytical thinking with an attention to detail;
- Have good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point).
- Have previous experience in a supervisory capacity in manufacturing (Production/Engineering);
- Able to make a comprehensive reports;
- Willing to work on rotating shift on weekdays and/or weekend;
- Willing to work at Kawasan Industri KIIC Karawang Barat.