Department : General Affairs
Report to : Manager
Placement : ASAP
Brief Job Description :
- Control the activity for operational car and employee transportation by making coordination with driver’s schedule;
- Support and make improvement in Employee Welfare through :
- Monitor employee transportation safely and efficiently;
- Handle meal catering on daily basis and make necessity improvement;
- Organized and monitor corporate event that related to the employee activity.
- General purchase : Check completeness and correction of purchase request, cash bond, and payment approval;
- Organized and monitor Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and prepare semester report from the activity;
- Monitor and control the outsourcing employee performance and make necessary report.
General Requirement :
- Age of 30-43 years old;
- Diploma or Bachelor degree.
Expertise Requirement :
- Able to communicate basic English;
- Able to operate basic Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Have good interpersonal skill;
- Have a high level of ethical behavior;
- Have good team player and able to work in team and rush.