Department : General Affairs
Report to : Deputy General Manager Administration
Placement : ASAP
Brief Job Description :
- Responsible for managing GA Department in maintaining company asset and provide good support to the employee activity;
- Control all GA functions, including Work Environment Management, Utility & Facility Management, Employee Welfare, and company event;
- Ensure all works are being carried on in accordance to the procedure and regulation;
- Review and Update GA procedures such as Company Business Trip, Company Insurance, Company Operational Vehicle, Company Driver, Company Facilities, and Maintenance, etc;
- Responsible in handling Corporate Social Responsibility and work together with Marketing Department.
General Requirement :
- Age of 35-40 years old;
- Bachelor of Business Management or others.
Expertise Requirement :
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Capable to lead, manage, direct, and organize team for excellent performance;
- Have in-depth knowledge about government regulatory related to GA issues;
- Have knowledge to develop GA Department programs;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Have excellent communication skill and able to develop close relation with other internal or external parties;
- Have a high level of ethical behavior.